Let the Foodieventures Begin

@mertiolettebaby
                                                                                        #mertiolettebabyeats
                                                                                   #mertiolettebabyadventures

My interest in food began at a young age. I can still remember complaining about eating the same food over and over again because my mom does not like cooking. She reiterates that the steam that the food emits affects the overall aesthetics of her face. But I eventually figured, she hated cooking as it was a chore for her.

Fortunately, my dad worked on a ship as an engineer even before I was born. He mostly spent his working years overseas. And when he did come back home from his voyages around the world, he usually brings us, my sisters and I, "pasalubong" (gifts). And mostly they were chocolates from the countries his ship had docked. My family and I would normally go out for either lunch or dinner when my dad came home and when he was about to board his ship again. This eventually led me to search for new flavours from different cuisines. Trying out new cuisines was an adventure for me. 

So here I am now, starting to revamp this blog and share my food adventures (and other adventures) with you. Let's see where this journey would take me.

Comments

Popular Posts