Joli Minis New York Snack Review


Living in a very rural part of Nebraska, it became difficult for me to access certain kinds of snacks, which are easily available in urban cities. Lucky for me, Joli Minis is a brand that actually delivers nationwide (in the USA). I have had the pleasure of being gifted a box of goodies from Joli Minis to review. I am super stoked to try these snacks, which are made in Long Island, New York. 


The owner and creator of these delicious snacks is born and raised in Taiwan and moved to NY when she was teenager. She wanted to share her heritage with us through creating the famous Taiwanese Pineapple Cake (one of the flavours from the Mini Cubic Tarts). The goal of her snacks is to bring joy to all her customers in every single bite. 


As you can see, I was given 3 different snacks, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Matcha Cookies and the Mini Cubic Tarts with assorted flavours. I am a massive fan of shortbread cookies so I am delighted to have received a matcha shortbread version from this company. Upon consumption, these cookies had that textbook light, crispy texture of the shortbread, which also had a strong matcha flavour. I am one to strongly criticise any product that has matcha on their description especially if it only has a mild matcha flavour. I want that punch in your face, bitter matcha flavour, and this brand delivered. 


 





If you are not a fan of strong matcha flavour like I am, I would suggest getting their Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love my choc chip cookies soft in texture. Lucky for me, their version is what I wanted in a cookie. Their version is loaded with chocolate chips too, which is always welcome in my books. Since their cookies are on the sweeter side, I suggest pairing this with either black tea or black coffee. 


The piece de resistance of this brand is definitely their cubic tarts. Jelly-filled with shortbread-like casing, their tarts are not shy in flavour combos that burst in the mouth like fireworks. Flavours in the box are as follows: pineapple ginger, blueberry lavender, kiwi lime and strawberry balsamic. If you have not tried these yet, I highly suggest you try this ASAP.


Thank you so much Polly and to your whole team for gifting me these goodies. Rest assured I am happy consuming these delightful treats. Their team also gave me a discount code to share with my followers to get a 15% off at check out. Use my code: mertiolettebaby15. If you want the code applied straightaway, use this link: https://joliminis.com/discount/mertiolettebaby15 to save you some coin. 





 


Comments

Popular Posts